Safeguarding and E-Safety
What is Safeguarding?
Safeguarding refers to the processes adopted by our college community for actively observing, monitoring, reporting and recording ALL matters which may potentially put our students at risk of harm or abuse.
ALL staff have a safeguarding responsibility and receive annual training on this, we work together to keep the students in our care safe and well.
The ‘Safeguarding Team’ – Child Protection
The staff responsible for ensuring that Safeguarding processes and reporting are maintained are:
- Mr D Gidman - Headteacher/ Safeguarding Officer
- Mr E Cassidy –Deputy Headteacher/ Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs A Diggle - Head of Care and Safeguarding/ Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead/LAC Lead
- Miss L Crowley - Assistant Headteacher/ Safeguarding Officer/ Designated Teacher of LAC
- Ms H Aldridge - Deputy Headteacher, KS3/ Safeguarding Officer
- Mrs T Mathias - Pupil Progress Coordinator Year 8/Safeguarding Officer
- Miss M Murphy - Pupil Progress Coordinator Year 11/ Safeguarding Officer
- Sr L Cameron - Laura Vicuna Centre/ Safeguarding Officer
- Ms A Cain - Safeguarding Link Governor