SCHOOL TO SCHOOL SUPPORT
School to school support can be given in a variety of different ways for a number of reasons. This is one of the roles of a Teaching School.
Such support could include but is not restricted to:
- assisting a school in developing and implementing policies designed to bring about school improvement
- bringing about improvements in the data analysis undertaken by schools
- raising attainment and standards by diminishing the difference for identified vulnerable and underachieving groups
- building leadership capacity
- addressing areas for improvement identified by Ofsted (or by other agencies) to improve the quality of teaching and learning in specific subjects; year groups or teams.
We have a cohort of specialists in a range of subjects and whole school areas. Further details for each SLE can be found here.
If you wish to arrange for an SLE deployment, please contact Jane Kennedy, Director of Teaching School to discuss your requirements in order that brokerage is targeted to need.
Deployment costs per day, in line with national benchmarks:
SLE - £350
LLE - £450
NLE - £550
Teaching School Contact Info
Mrs Jane Kennedy
Position : Teaching School Director
Phone : 0151 330 5142 / 07918 726 594
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Natasha Waters
Position : Teaching School Administrator
Phone : 0151 330 5142 / 07887 968 531
Email : email@example.com