About Our College
Following the example of St John Bosco the purpose of our Salesian College is to respond to the needs of each individual student, touching the heart and developing the whole person by fostering qualities of mind, body and spirit, feeling and imagination in a supportive Catholic community.
St John Bosco Arts College is a popular girl's school with almost 1100 students. We are a specialist Arts College situated in the Croxteth area of Liverpool. We offer our students a very high standard of teaching with a wonderfully varied and exciting curriculum.
With this inspiration we aim to provide every child:
- With the ability to develop lively, enquiring and creative minds, and the skills and abilities to reach the highest personal and academic standards
- With the best examination results they are capable of achieving.
- With an appreciation of their faith and an awareness of the needs of others.
- With the skills needed to make the most of their life opportunities both at school and in the wider community.
- With an understanding of the needs of others and how to repond and to respect other races, religions and ways of life.
- With the abilty to respond to the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life and this world of work, and appreciate human aspirations, achievemnents and interdependence.
- With opportunities to celebrate and enjoy experiences of achievement, success, friendship, happiness and shared endeavour.